The authors retain the copyright to their work without restrictions, licensing it under the Creative Commons Attribution License. The authors retain publishing rights without restrictions.
This Agreement is by and between the Scientific Notes of Sumy State Pedagogical University named after A.S. Makarenko. Geographical Sciences, the "Journal", and __________________________________________, the "Author(s)". In consideration of the following mutual undertakings, it is agreed:
- The Author(s) has(have) created a work entitled ______________________________________________________________________ (the "Work") and own the copyright to the Work and retain it.
- Author(s) hereby grants/grant to Journal a free and unrestricted license to disseminate the Work electronically to anybody who asks for it.
- Author(s) allows/allow the Journal to translate the Work to other document formatting languages, or to transfer the Work onto another medium (such as CD-ROM, paper, etc.) for non-commercial purposes, at any time and in any context.
- Author(s) allows/allow the Journal to enter commercial agreements with publishers to republish the Work provided that the free electronic distribution is mentioned.
- Author(s) agrees/agree to include links to the Work (in the Journal's webpage) along with any electronically available copy of the Work.
- The Author(s) warrants/warrant the authority to enter into this Agreement. The work is original, has not been published before, is not under consideration for publication anywhere else and do not infringe the intellectual property right of any other person or entity. The work contains nothing that is unlawful or which would, if published, constitute a breach of a contract or agreement.
- The Author(s) agrees/agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 agreement, under which all Journal's articles are licensed.
- If there is more than one Author, then either all must sign the Agreement, or one Author may sign for all provided the signer appends a statement signed by all the Authors that attests that each Author has approved this agreement and has agreed to be bound by it. This Agreement shall become effective and binding at the written bellow date.
You may download and complete the Copyright Agreement from here: